Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Q-switch Nd Yag Laser||Guide Light Beam:||650nm Red Laser|
|Function:||Tattoo Removal, Pigment Removal||Hand Wavelength:||1320nm, 1064nm, 532nm|
|Spot Size:||1-8mm Adjustable||Delivery Time:||3-7 Working Days|
q switch laser tattoo removal machine,
age spot removal machine
Rejuvi Tattoo Removal 1064nm 532nm ND: Yag Laser Tattoo Equipmnet Supply
1. Pigment deposit dispelling.
2. Skin Rejuvenation.
3. Tattoo removal: Remove black, blue, brown, and colorful (such as red, yellow, green) tattoo on eyebrow, eye line, lip line, and other parts of body.
4. Eliminates the age pigments, spots, birthmarks, and pigment changes.
1. No injury to skin and follicle; no risk of scarring.
2. Remove stubborn pigment, which is hard to be removed by drug or other means.
3. Painless treatment, little side effect.
4. Easy to operate.
5. Popular with patients and easy to get the investment back.
6. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in a twinkling.
7. High quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard.
8. Computerized with big LCD
9. No downtime and interruption of routine activities, no side effect.
1. Whole aluminum shell with high standard visual experience
2. Pulse width is 10ns±3ns, crushed pigment more thoroughly, minor skin damage
3. 1-10Hz high frequency, faster and efficient treatment
4. Top hat Electric adjustable Q (Photoacoustic conduction, higher frequency, easy to control)
5. 650nm led beam point, find the right treatment area exactly.
6. Spot size can be adjusted through focus adjustment lens 1-8mm
7. Pulse energy: 100-2500mj
8. 7-Articulation Joint Spring Arm
|Voltage||220V, 10A, 60HZ;110V, 10A, 50HZ|
|Output mode||Q-switch Pulsed output|
|Wavelength||1064nm, 532nm, 1320nm|
|Single Pulse energy||100mj-2000mj|
|Safety distance||NOHD 1km. Operator must wear goggles|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Work mode||Continually work with intervals|
|Spot Size||1-8mm adjustable|
|Guide light beam||650nm red laser|
The Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser radiates the light of specific wavelengths in high peak energy pulse,and in ultrashort nanosecond the light penetrates the tissue and is absorbed by the pigment and result in an instantaneous blast. The pigment particles are shattered into fragments, parts of them will be bounced out of the skin and the other parts will be spilt into tiny particles that can be engulfed by phagocytes and then eliminated by lymphatic system.
Treatment head show
Before and after
Testing & Training
1. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths of light that are emitted from this
laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is visible green light (532nm). The infrared
wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks, whereas the green light is absorbed by
red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white, yellow and bright colours are difficult.
This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover very easily. If you wish to cover-up an
existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed, allowing you greater choice of size and
colour of the cover- up design you choose.
2. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that is very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain amount ink in one treatment, so several
treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the layers. You will notice the tattoo fades more and more with every treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
3. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns temporarily white, this is due to water
evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also swells and feels like mild sunburn, this
usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body continues to remove ink after the
treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
4. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin from our original energy.
5. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make further treatments more difficult.
Taibo beauty Company is the professional manufacturer of beauty equipment, medical equipment, Skin rejuvenation System Beauty Salon products and so on. Now we developed IPL series, SHR, E-light, Co2 fractional laser, 808nm diode laser, ultrasonic cavitations, fractional RF and hair re-growth laser, 980nm diode laser vascular removal, High frequency, HIFU skin tightening, HIFU slimming, Water oxygen jet peel, q switch nd yag laser, etc.
Warranty & Services
|Service:||1. 2 year warranty for the mainframe without charges for components change or repairing. Lifetime maintenance without any charge.|
|2. Free training for operation of the equipment in our company, which provided by our specialized training department.|
|3. On-line services, for example, technical consultancies provided by our skilled technique group concerning any question of the laser equipment, and after-sale maintenance and more.|
|4. OEM/ODM services are available. We have our own developing and design department and manufacturing line, which ensure your required beauty equipment|
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr.