Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Q-switch Nd Yag Laser||Function:||Tattoo Removal, Pigment Removal|
|Hand Wavelength:||1320nm, 1064nm, 532nm||Spot Size:||1-8mm Adjustable|
|Frequency:||1-10HZ||Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Single Pulse Energy:||100mj-2000mj||Dimensions:||131*50*98cm|
2000mj High Energy Q Switched Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Pigmentation Removal Machine 1-10HZ Frequency
Principle of Therapy
Therapy of epidermis and dermis pigmentation-----Utilizing the explosive effect of the Nd: YAG laser, the laser permeate the epidermis into the dermis which includes amount of pigment mass. Since the laser pulses in nanosecond but with super high energy, the shot pigment mass swell quickly and breaks into small pieces, which will be eliminated through metabolic system.
Therapy of the dilatation of capillary vessel---- Utilizing the heat effect of the Nd: Yag Laser, the laser is absorbed by the hemachrome in the capillary vessel, and then the capillary vessel become blocked and disappear.
1. Spot size: 1-8mm adjustable
2. Pulse energy: 100-2000mj
3. Pulse Rate: 1-10 Hz, each time can add by 1 Hz
4.7-Articulation Joint Spring Arm
5. Will not destroy hair follicle, will not injure ordinary skin
6. Suitable to all kinds of skin color people
7. Water temperature and water flow alarm system, keep machine from unexpected damage
8. 532nm, 1064nm, treatment heads make sure it suit for all kinds of tattoo and pores.
1. tattoo removal: dispel outside source pigments, such as eyebrows, lip lines and various tattoos of different colors.
2. vascular removal, capillary vessel removal
3. skin tightening &sin rejuvenation &skin whiten
4. rosacea treatment
5. speckle removal
|Voltage||220V, 10A, 60HZ;110V, 10A, 50HZ|
|Output mode||Q-switch Pulsed output|
|Wavelength||1064nm, 532nm, 1320nm|
|Single Pulse energy||100mj-2000mj|
|Safety distance||NOHD 1km. Operator must wear goggles|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Work mode||Continually work with intervals|
|Spot Size||1-8mm adjustable|
|Guide light beam||650nm red laser|
Before and after
1. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths of light that are emitted from this
laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is visible green light (532nm). The infrared
wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks, whereas the green light is absorbed by
red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white, yellow and bright colours are difficult.
This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover very easily. If you wish to cover-up an
existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed, allowing you greater choice of size and
colour of the cover- up design you choose.
2. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that is very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain amount ink in one treatment, so several
treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the layers. You will notice the tattoo fades more and more with every treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
3. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns temporarily white, this is due to water
evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also swells and feels like mild sunburn, this
usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body continues to remove ink after the
treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
4. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin from our original energy.
5. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make further treatments more difficult.
Packaging and Shipping
|Packaging||Aluminum Alloy Case|
|Delivery Time||3-7 days|
|Transportation||By air express door to door (DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex);
By air express to air port;
|Payment Way||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card, Monetary…|
We supply 2 Years warranty:
1. User manual, video and treatment protocol will be offered with the machines.
2. Strict quality test, the machine will be tested for 2 days before delivery.
3. If the problem actually happens, we will help to repair and all the accessories needed will be sent for free.
4. If out of warranty time, we will still help to solve the problems, and clients need to pay for the cost and shipping cost of the accessories.
5. We have engineers who are very professional and can speak English well, they will help you in time.
6. Professional R&D team, programmers and designers, all the machines are in continuously improving and every year we will develop new model to meet clients’ needs. We also offer ODM&OEM service, clients can customize their own unique products, logo, languages, color, appearance...
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Building B-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Contact Person: Utah Zhang