Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Fractional Co2 Laser||Treatment Depth:||Max 2mm|
|Function:||Scar Removal, Wrinkle Removal, Skin Rejuvenation||Output Power:||1-30W|
|Aiming Beam:||Red Diode Laser||Laser Wavelength:||10600nm|
|Scanning Area:||Max 20x20mm||Gurantee Time:||Two Free Years|
10600nm Professional Scar Removal / Vaginal Tightening Fractional Co2 Laser Machine
Co2 laser treatment theory
1. Fractional resurfacing is a new laser treatment modality that creates numerous microscopic thermal injury zones of controlled width, depth,and density that are surrounded by a reservoir of spared epidermal and dermal tissue,allowing for rapid repair of laser-induced thermal injury. This unique modality, if implemented with proper laser- delivery systems, enables high-energy treatments while minimizing risks.
2. This machine use the RF Tube manufacturerd by Coherent America,the frequency can reach more than 5000HZ,the high speed can work more efficiecnt and effectively,it is very good for the ultra pulse incision for the precise surgey,no blood,the treatment area is very clear,andless down time.
How Does Vaginal Treatment Work?
Vaginal tightening laser is the use of water uptake 10600nm gold standard laser, using a three-dimensional lattice technology and 360-degree circular emission perfect combination of technology, to produce 50-70 degrees Celsius in a controlled depth of the vaginal mucosa,stimulate lamina propria and myometrium newborn fibroblasts, and damaged collagen fibers,elastic fibers, such as restructuring, so as to achieve vaginal wall thickening and tightening of the vagina so that firmness, sensitivity enhancement, vagina tight as ever.
1. High power CO2 laser finds applications in material processing, welding, drilling, cutting soldering etc.
2. The low atmospheric attenuation (10.6μm makes CO2 laser suitable for open air communication.
3. It is used for remote sensing
4. It is used for treatment of liver and lung diseases.
5. It is mostly used in neuro surgery and general surgery.
6. It is used to perform microsurgery and bloodless operations.
1. The construction of CO2 laser is simple
2. The output of this laser is continuous.
3. It has high efficiency
4. It has very high output power.
5. The output power can be increased by extending the length of the gas tube.
6. RF Laser Tube is more stable than traditional Glass tube, the machine is non serviceable
7. With the RF laser Tube, the scanning depth can reach the derma layer ,to accelerate the collagen re-growth.
8. RF Laser Tube makes the scanning dot much thinner and less harm
9. The Laser Tube frequency can reach more than 5000HZ, high scanner can get better treatment effect
10. Four working modes ,Fractional, CW, Pulse, Ultra Pulse ,one machine can been used in widely in different surgery
|Cosmetic Application||Rhytides (Wrinkles)||Medical Application||Actinic keratosis (sun-damaged skin, precancerous lesions)|
|Mottled dyspigmentation||Seborrheic keratosis (sun-damaged skin, precancerous lesions)|
|Telangiectasia (RedSpots)||Sebaceous hyperplasia (yellow, shiny bumps on the face)|
|Solar lentignes (brown spots)||Rhinophyma (nose swelling and tissue over growth|
|Large pores, Rough skin texture||Epidermal Melasma (Brown spots)|
|Laser sourse||American RF Laser Tube|
Continuous Wave Mode (CW)
Pulse Mode (single and repeated)
Ultra Pulse Mode
|Power of laser generator||Max 60W|
|Focus Diameter||≤0.1-1.2 mm|
|Treatment Depth||Max 2mm|
|Aiming Beam||Red Diode laser (650nm,≤5mW)|
|Delivery System||7-Articulation Joint Spring Arm|
|Scanning Area||Max 20×20mm|
Ellipse, Rectangular, Triangular,Line
Middle split Mode
|Smoke Exhausting System||Built-in air blow|
|Cooling system||Air Cooling|
Feedbacks of Co2 laser
CO2 Laser Q & A
Q: WHAT IS CO2 LASER RESURFACING?
A: CO2 Laser Resurfacing is a laser treatment that addresses sun damaged skin, uneven pigmentation, wrinkle reduction, pore size reduction. CO2 Laser Resurfacing also targets loose skin while brightening under eye circles and helps with healing acne and acne scarring.
Q: HOW DOES CO2 LASER RESURFACING WORK?
A: CO2 Laser Skin Resurfacing uses energy to vaporize aged or damaged skin while also stimulating new collagen growth to the surrounding tissue.
Q: WHO ARE GOOD CANDIDATES FOR LASER CO2 RESURFACING?
A: The best candidates for CO2 Laser Resurfacing are patients with a light skin tone, skin types 1 through 3. Skin type can be determined by a doctor or aesthetician.
Q: WHAT AREA CAN BE TREATED WITH THE CO2 LASER?
A: The most common areas to treat with the CO2 Laser are the face, neck and hands. Other areas can be treated depending on the patients and their needs. Treatment areas will be discussed during a pretreatment consultation.
Q: HOW MANY LASER CO2 RESURFACING TREATMENTS WILL IT TAKE TO ADDRESS MY CONCERNS?
A: The amount of treatments is decided on an individual patient basis. It may take as little as one treatment or up to six treatments to obtain maximum results. The number of CO2 Laser treatments needed is discussed during a pretreatment consultation.
Q: HOW LONG DO CO2 LASER RESURFACING TREATMENTS TAKE?
A: The entire face can be treated by the CO2 Laser in as little as 30 minutes. The total treatment time can vary depending on topical application and the number of laser passes needed for treatment.
Q: WHAT CAN I EXPECT TO FEEL DURING A CO2 LASER RESURFACING TREATMENT?
A: Topical anesthetic is applied before the CO2 laser treatment to make the procedure virtually painless. Minimal discomfort may be felt but it is overall very tolerable.
Q: WHAT SHOULD I DO TO PREPARE FOR MY CO2 LASER RESURFACING TREATMENT?
A: It is very important to avoid sun exposure pre CO2 laser treatment. This includes use of tanning beds and application of self-tanners. Patients should use a lightening cream, such as hydroquinone, 1-2 weeks prior to CO2 laser treatment. Patients are advised to start an antibiotic 1 day prior toCO2 laser treatment.
Q: SHOULD I EXPECT ANY DOWNTIME AFTER MY LASER CO2 RESURFACING TREATMENT?
A: Downtime post Laser CO2 Resurfacing treatments is dependent on a number of different factors. Downtime should be expected and can better be addressed during your pretreatment consultation.
Q: HOW SOON WILL I SEE RESULTS AFTER MY LASER CO2 TREATMENT AND HOW LONG WILL MY RESULTS LAST?
A: Immediately following your Laser CO2 Resurfacing treatment, your body will naturally start working by replacing aged tissue cells with new ones. Shortly after your procedure you will notice your skin to be visibly smoother, healthier, and younger looking. Laser CO2 Resurfacing results will continue to improve over the next 6 months.
Q: WHAT POST-TREATMENT CARE IS NEEDED FOLLOWING MY LASER CO2 PROCEDURE?
A: There is a list of post-procedure care instructions that will be reviewed at the time of your consultation. Patients will also receive a copy of take home instructions. These instructions include proper times to ice, apply ointment, a list of medication to take, and if and when you should contact a doctor.
Xi'an Taibo Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. takes the leading in applying advanced laser and Intense light technology in beauty industry. Now we developed IPL series, E-light, Co2 fractional laser, 808nm diode laser, ultrasonic cavitations, fractional RF and hair re-growth laser, 980nm diode laser, cryolipolysis, lipo laser, water oxygen jet peel system, etc.
With efficient R & D team, mass production ability and reliable quality control system, Our company offer OEM&ODM service and help our clients build up their own reputation and more competitive in the market. All the process of the producing is under ISO13485 Quality system and match with CE certification request.
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.E-mail:email@example.com