Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RF Mode:||Monopolar Rf & Bipolar RF||Machine Name:||Fractional Rf Microneedle|
|Machine Size:||50x63x123cm||Frequency:||2M HZ|
|Function:||Wrinkle Removal, Whitening, Pore Removal, Etc.||Application:||Salon, Clinic, Spa,Hospital|
Monopolar RF Skin Tightening Fractional rf microneedling Machine 2MHZ
1) Remove wrinkle, skin tightening
2) Pigment and acne treatment
3) Lighten the scar or acne scar, make pore smaller
4) Skin rejuvenation, make skin more lighten and smooth
5) Lighten stretch marksAdvantages
Fractional rf Advantages
1) Multifunction 3 in 1 unit-- combine micro-needle RF, Fractional RF and Cooling treatment.
2) Combine both invasive treatment and non-invasive treatment. Can work for both epidermis and dermal applications.
3) Suitable for all skin types from type I to VI.
4) Double RF mode: Monopolar RF and Bipolar RF.
5) Fast result-- the result can be seen after the first treatment.
6) Especial cooling handle make skin comfortable and recover quickly.
7) The depth of needle can be adjusted from 0.5 to 3mm.
8) Different size probes can be choose: 25pin, 49pin, 64pin.
9) No risk and side effect, no downtime.
Detailed Specification of fractional rf
|System type||Mono&Bipolar RF|
|Total RF treatment Level||Upto Level 10|
|Dual Operation Mode||Fractional RF Micro-needle|
|Fractional RF Sub-Lative|
|Disposable Tip||Micro-electrode needle|
|Depth of Needle||0.5-3mm|
|Display||10.4 inch LCD|
|Electrical Requirements||AC/100-240V, 50-60|
Three treatment handle:
Invasive handle + non-invasive handle + cooling head
1. Microneedle RF (invasive)
Needle tips from 0.5mm-3mm adjustable
Needle size: 49pins & 25pins
a. No burn and No risk of side effects.
b. Better result by sufficient energy delivering.
c. Easy to control penetration depth.
d. Acne Scar, Large pore, Wrinkle, Skin tone, Skin Elastivity/ Volume.
2. Fractional RF (non-invasive)
Fractional RF Tip Size: 64pins
a. Less pain, Less down time.
b. No risk on sensitive skin.
c. Immediate result and deep-heat-effect.
d. Skin texture, Large pore, Fine wrinkle, Lifting, Skin tightening.
3. Cooling head temperature : -10 degree
Before and after of fractional rf
pinxel RF needling combines both skin needling and RF therapy, producing a synergistic effect greater than the sum of each treatment individually.
There is a big difference in the way that RF energy is delivered into the dermis between traditional RF and Pinxel RF Needling.
Traditional RF therapy transmits RF energy through a handpiece sitting on the skin surface. The RF energy needs to penetrate through the surface layers of the skin before diffusing into the dermis where it produces its effect. This traditional method delivers RF at a lower energy level producing less collagen stimulation. Traditional RF is an entry-level form of rejuvenation.
Pinxel RF Needling on the other hand uses the micro-needles to deliver the fractionated RF energy directly and precisely into the dermis. The RF energy administered this way has a greater heating and denaturing effect on the dermal collagen resulting in greater stimulation of new collagen and more effective re-modeling producing better and more consistent results. Its effect is closer to fractionated laser than traditional RF.
In addition to this, the micro-injuries induced by the physical needling produce additional collagen stimulation and also can help in reducing skin pigmentation which traditional RF cannot do.
This is a technologically more advanced level of rejuvenation therapy than RF or skin needling alone.
Contact Person: Manager