Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Tattoo Removal, Pigment Removal||Guide Light Beam:||650nm Red Laser|
|Power:||100mj-2000mj||Gurantee Time:||2 Free Years And Maintenance All Life|
|Spot Size:||1-8mm Adjustable||Delivery Time:||3-7 Working Days|
Q Switch Nd Yag Laser Tattoo Removal System / 1064nm 532nm ND: Yag Laser
1. No harm to the hair follicle and normal skin, leaving no scar.
2. The latest hi-tech of laser explosion in a twinkling.
3. Short treating time and easy operation
4. High quality controlled solid-state laser complying with international standard.
5. Computerized with big LCD
6. Tiny sense of pain, Anesthesia is unnecessary in most cases
7. No downtime and interruption of routine activities, no side effect.
8. Extensive patient and fast return of investment.
1. Spot size: 1-8mm adjustable
2. Pulse energy: 100-2000mj
3. Pulse Rate: 1-10 Hz, each time can add by 1 Hz
4.7-Articulation Joint Spring Arm
|Voltage||220V, 10A, 60HZ;110V, 10A, 50HZ|
|Output mode||Q-switch Pulsed output|
|Wavelength||1064nm, 532nm, 1320nm|
|Single Pulse energy||100mj-2000mj|
|Safety distance||NOHD 1km. Operator must wear goggles|
|Cooling system||Water cooling|
|Work mode||Continually work with intervals|
|Spot Size||1-8mm adjustable|
|Guide light beam||650nm red laser|
Therapy of epidermis and dermis pigmentation-----Utilizing the explosive effect of the Nd: YAG laser, the laser permeate the epidermis into the dermis which includes amount of pigment mass. Since the laser pulses in nanosecond but with super high energy, the shot pigment mass swell quickly and breaks into small pieces, which will be eliminated through metabolic system.
Therapy of the dilatation of capillary vessel---- Utilizing the heat effect of the Nd: Yag Laser, the laser is absorbed by the hemachrome in the capillary vessel, and then the capillary vessel become blocked and disappear.
1. Epidermal pigment: Body Tattoo, Eye line and brow Tattoo.
2. Dermal pigment: Nevus of Ota, birth mark, Coffee Spot, Age Spot, Freckle.
3. Vessels disease: varicosity removal, capillary hemangioma.
4. Laser facial: oil control, skin rejuvenation, skin pore improvement.
Training for clients’ clinic
1. Can you treat all colours?
No. Light is measured in nanometres and there are two wavelengths of light that are emitted from this
laser C one is invisible infrared light (1064nm) and the other is visible green light (532nm). The infrared
wavelength is preferably absorbed into black and dark blue inks, whereas the green light is absorbed by
red ink. It is possible to treat some other colours although white, yellow and bright colours are difficult.
This is not usually a problem however, as lighter colours cover very easily. If you wish to cover-up an
existing tattoo then the darker colours will be faded or removed, allowing you greater choice of size and
colour of the cover- up design you choose.
2. Will the tattoo be removed in one treatment?
No, that is very unlikely. The light can only shatter a certain amount ink in one treatment, so several
treatments are needed at 4-6 weekly intervals to work through the layers. You will notice the tattoo fades more and more with every treatment you have. A test patch will be performed before a full session goes ahead to check how you react to the treatment. A professional tattoo can take between 4 C 5 treatments and sometimes only take 1 or 2. There are several factors that influence the number of treatments required, these can be down to how easily you heal, how deep the ink is in the skin, and the types of ink that were used. Generally speaking the longer you have had the tattoo and the darker it is, the easier it is to remove.
3. What happens to my skin after treatment?
The immediate after effect of the treatment is that the skin turns temporarily white, this is due to water
evaporation and disappears with an hour or two. The skin also swells and feels like mild sunburn, this
usually disappears within 24-48 hours. It may blister too. The body continues to remove ink after the
treatment and the skin is usually back to normal within a few days.
4. Are there any side affects?
Sometimes if you use too high energy, bleeding and/or blistering can occur. Especially for lady's skin, very weak. So you just need to use the energy that can make the tattoos become white, begin from our original energy.
5. Will the laser treatment scarmy skin?
No. If bleeding or blistering does occur it is very important not to pick any scabs that may result when the skin is healing C this could cause scarring, and should be avoided as scar tissue can make further treatments more difficult.
1. 2 years warranty with lifetime free service and maintenance. If any problems appear with two warranty, we will repair it for you free of charge
2. Complete machine training: detailed user manual, operating CD, online training, onsite training
3. OME/ODM service are available. We have our own developing and design department and manufacturing line, which ensure to meet your special need
4. Lighting-fast delivery: we send all machines via air by DHL, door to door service. You will get the machine in 3--7working days
5. Professional after-sale service team solve all problems in time. Our professional English engineers are always at your service and wait your various consultation
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Contact Person: Manager