Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Function:||Tattoo Removal, Pigment Removal||Guarantee Time:||2 Free Years And Maintenance All Life|
|Laser Type:||Q-Switch Nd:YAG Solid Laser||Cooling System:||Water Cooling|
|Handle Wavelength:||1320nm, 523nm, 1320nm||Frequency:||1-10HZ|
1064nm 523nm Portable Q-Switched Nd:Yag Laser Tattoo Removal Skin Care Machine
Advanced unique technology of tattoo removal machine
1. Painless treatment, no injury to skin and hair follicle, no risk of scarring, no side-effect
2. Imported stone Q-switch cassette mechanism, the entire solid laser, without replacing Q-switch.
3. Instantaneous blasting high laser technology, international standard of production, technical test strictly.
4. Have the alert device for conk out of water level, water temp, water flux and refrigeration.
5. Remember system and Reset function ease for medical or esthetic institutions to decrease cost.
6. Colorful touch display, which is easy and visual to operate, excellent cooling system.
|Wavelength||1064nm /532 nm|
|Output energy||0-2000mj||Pulse duration||10ns|
|Spot diameter||1－6mm (adjustable)||Cooling System||Built-in water cooled|
|Net weight||8Kg||Gross weight||18Kg|
The laser equipment is based on the principle of selective photothermal effect of laser light. The machine using nd yag solid-state lasers and advanced laser Q-switching technology,and laser frequency conversation technology. Laser Q-switch is like a high-speed shutter, can emit laser energy in a very shot time to form a high energy density of giant pulse.
How does it work ?
The Q-switched nd yag laser delivers light of specific wavelengths with high energy which are absorbed by the pigment and result in a shockwave. The shockwave shatters the pigment paeticles, releasing them from their encapsulation and breaking them into fragments small enough for removal by the body. These tiny particles are then eliminated by the body. Since this specific wavelength can only be absorbed by pigment particles, no injury to skin and normal tissues will occur.
1.532nm wavelength:get rid of freckles, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo , lips line, pigment, telangiectasia in shallow red, brown and pink and etc. light color
2.1064nm wavelength:get rid of freckles and yellow brown spot, eyebrow tattoo, failed eye line tattoo, tattoo, Birthmark and Nevus of Ota, pigmentation and age spot, nevus in black and blue, scarlet red, deep coffee and etc. deep color.
3.1320nm wavelength: shrink pores removal, poblackhead removal, skin tightening and whitening, skin rejuvenation, wrinkle removal.
Before and after
1. How many treatment sessions will tattoo removal take?
On average, professional tattoos require 5-6 treatments, while amateur tattoos may require 3-4 treatments. Each treatment should be spaced approximately one month apart. The number of tattoo removal treatments depends on the amount and type of ink in the skin. Rarely, more than ten treatments may be needed.
2. Do all colours of ink disappear equally well?
No. Dark (blue/black) inks and red inks fade the best. Oranges and purples usually respond well. Green and yellow inks are the most difficult to remove, although additional treatments can produce significant fading.
3. Will the tattoo completely disappear?
In many cases, yes. Greater than 95% fading of the tattoo may be accomplished. However it is very important to know that over 100 tattoo inks are in use worldwide today, none of which are regulated by the FDA. Not knowing which tattoo ink, how deep or how much was used, makes it impossible for the physician to predict the degree of tattoo removal in any given case.
4. What type of post treatment care is necessary?
Usually there will be pinpoint bleeding associated with tattoo removal treatment. An antibacterial ointment and dressing is applied. The treated area should be kept clean with continued application of the ointment given to you by your physician. A shower can be taken the next day, although the treated areas should not be scrubbed.
Tattoo ink is removed by using a specific wavelength which passes through the skin but is absorbed by the ink. The rapid absorption of light energy causes the tattoo ink to destruct, where it is then removed by the body’s natural filtering systems. The Q switched pulsed laser also delivers the light in very short, high intensity pulses for maximum ink destruction. The use of this specific combination of wavelength and rapidly pulsed light for tattoo removal results in minimal damage to the skin while removing maximum possible amount of ink.
5. Is the tattoo removal process painful?
The laser emits light in very short flashes of light called pulses. The impact of the energy from this powerful pulse of light is similar to the snap of a thin rubber band. A large majority of patients do not require anaesthesia.
Our service is following:
1. 2 years warranty with lifetime free service and maintenance. If any problems appear with two warranty, we will repair it for you free of charge
2. Complete machine training: detailed user manual, operating CD, online training, onsite training
3. OME/ODM service are available. We have our own developing and design department and manufacturing line, which ensure to meet your special need
4. Lighting-fast delivery: we send all machines via air by DHL, door to door service. You will get the machine in 3--7working days
5. Professional after-sale service team solve all problems in time. Our professional English engineers are always at your service and wait your various consultation
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Contact Person: Manager