Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Weight:||15kg||Function:||Spider Vein Removal, Vascular Removal|
|Red Light Level:||Five Level||Pulse Width:||1-100ms Adjustable|
|Cooling System:||Air Cooling||OEM/ODM:||Yes|
|Gurantee Time:||Two Free Years|
laser beauty equipment,
vascular removal machine
Adjustable Frequency 980nm Diode Laser Spider Vein Removal Machine
The 980nm is based on the technology of high frequency cauterizing, which is used by medical professionals to eradicate telangiectasia. A hyfrecator has a stylus point that is laid not inserted, on the area of the skin having the spider vein being treated, and the high frequency current being applied is the hyfrecator is not selective and burns not only the vessel to be cauterized but also the surrounding tissue. This treatment leaves the skin with non-scabby areas that take up to weeks to heal, frequently leaving no spots of hyperpigmentation. It uses high frequency (HF or RF) current to coagulate the capillary. The electric current interacts with the blood gases to coagulate and diminish the capillary. It is effective in diminishing telangiectasia, blood moles and other vascular blemishes.
1. Always keep the laser and fiber in a clean environment to avoid dust.
2. Clean all the dust on the fiber ends and output coupler before you use the laser.
3. Remove the output coupler's cap when you are going to install the fiber.
4. Remove the caps on the fiber ends when you are going to use it.
5. Clean the both fiber ends with alcohol + cotton ball before you use it.
6. Do not keep the fiber ends or output couplers in the air for too long time.
7. Do not plug-in & plug-out the fiber frequently.
8. No need to remove the fiber every time you finish the treatments. Just keep the fiber connected and this can avoid dust into the output coupler.
9. If you don't use the laser for a long time, you can remove the fiber and put the caps on.
♦ Vascualr lesions
♦ Proliferative lesion
♦ Age spots and sun spot s
♦ Spider veins
♦ Linear angitelectasis
1. The advanced laser technology for red blood veins/vascular/spider veins removal in contrast with high frequency in the market.
2. 1-10W adjustable energy to satisfy different requirements.
3.Three modes: CW Pulse ,Pulse ,and Single for optional.
4.Short time operation, no injury, no bleeding, no burning, redness or scar.
5.The obvious effectiveness: Only one or two treatments are required
6. Professional designed treatment headpiece: energy is well focused onto 0.2-0.5mm spot.
|Interface||8.4 inch color touch screen|
|Frequency||1-5 Hz , adjustable|
|Electrical||AC 220V±10% 50HZ/AC 110V±10% 50HZ110V|
|Pulse Width||1-100 ms adjustable|
|Cooling system||Air cooling system|
|Dimension of package||43*47*28CM|
|Dimension of machine||37*41*22CM|
Before & After
(1) How do I know if I am a candidate for laser vein treatment?
Almost everyone is a good candidate, however all individuals are evaluated prior to laser therapy.Candidates must have
light skin and no tanning the skin prior to treatment. Laser therapy is most effective for the very small spider veins and not used to treat large varicose veins.
(2) Is laser therapy painful?
As the laser pulses, you may feel as if you're being lightly snapped by a rubber band. The majority of individuals do not
require any type of anesthesia, but for those who anticipate pain, we may apply a topical anesthetic 20-60 minutes prior to the procedure.
(3) What preparations must I take?
Avoid booking this treatment when your skin is tan, and do not consume aspirin and/ or alcohol 48 hour prior to treatment. On the day of your treatment, you should avoid all creams, lotions and moisturizers on the area that is to be treated.
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr.