Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||IPL SHR||Function:||Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation|
|Hand:||SR & HR||Hand Life:||300,000 Shots|
|Gurantee Time:||2 Free Years||Net Weight:||45kg|
|Dimension:||68x64x125cm||Power Source:||Pure Sapphire|
hair removal instrument,
laser beauty machine
Hair Removal Multifunctional Professional Laser Hair Removal Device for Skin Rejunenation
Principle of ipl shr
SHR means Super Hair Removal, fast hair removal. It is a technology for permanent hair removal, combines laser technology and the benefits of the pulsating light method together to achieve practically painless results. Even the hairs that are difficlut or impossible to be removed ever,can now be treated.“In Motion” represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal with light technology. The treatment is more pleasant than withconventional systems. Whar's more important is that your skin is better protected.
|wave length||HR: 690-950nm
|power source||pure sapphire|
|Lamp||UK imported lamp|
|spot Size||10*40mm for SR, 15*50mm For HR|
|Working status timer||1s/3s/30s for HR, 1s/3s/10s for SR|
|cooling system||Integrated cooling system 4 degree, 1-4c degree|
|cooling system||Built in water cooling +semi conductor cooling +air cooling|
|LCD screen||10.4 inch true color touch screen control|
Treatment scope of our shr ipl
1. Permanent hair removal: covers all kinds of hair and skin type, limbs hair, axillary hair, beard, lip hair, etc.
2. Vascular lesions: telangiectasis, bottle nose, varicosity, rosacea, spider vein
3. Pigmentation : freckle/old spots/chloasma/age pigments removal, sun spots/ chorioplaque removal, eliminating dotted or massive chromatosis
4. Skin Rejuvenation: improve coarse pore, skin rough and dim complexion; make the skin white, color and luster uniform, and skin restoring elastic
5. Wrinkle removal : Removal of forehead wrinkles, crow's feet, nasal furrow wrinkles, neck wrinkle
6. Acne treatment : Anaphylatic pox, acne, acne scar, blackhead
The difference between shr machine and normal IPL
Compared to normal IPL machines, SHR is much more professional:
1. SHR machine works with single pulse mode can emit energy averagely. While IPL machine works with multipulse mode which focus energy on first pulse, which is very easy to burn patients.
2. SHR filtered violet light and infrared light, which will eradiate and absorb water from target skin. So SHR does not have any side-effect to body.
3. SHR uses DEC technology. Identified function makes operation simple, and makes treatment safely!
4. Bigger frequency (from 1 to 10Hz) used in SHR machine, Which accelerate operation speed and save a lot of treatment time.
5. Stationary technology & Inmotion technology. SHR means that moving IPL can use less time to do treatment on back, leg and arm.
Is SHR suitable for all skin types?
SHR is suitable for all skin types, even tanners, this is achievable because of the technology and techniques utilized. Unlike traditional Laser and IPL, SHR can be had all year round without having to hide from the sun.
How many treatments are needed?
To fully treat the area you may require 3-6 treatments at four week intervals. A four week regime is important to maintain so that the SHR treatments get the hair at its four week re-growth. Near the end of the treatments 6-8 week intervals will be needed to finish off your course.
Is there any pain?
It is absolutely pain free, this is achieved by SHR technology and In-Motion techniques, to give you a pain free treatment, including in the most sensitive areas.
Is this permanent?
SHR is the closest treatment to absolute permanent hair removal. Unfortunately your body can produce hormones that can simulate further hair growth with some people. After your course of treatments you will have at least 80%-90% of hair gone, with only touch up treatments needed 1-2 times a year.
We can offer the door to door service by air, DHL, UPS, TNT, FEDEX and Air cargo is our usual shipping methord.
RoomB-605 Haibo Plaza FengCheng 9 Road Xi’an Shaanxi Province
Company: Xi'an Tai Bo Electronic Technology Co. Ltd.
Contact Person: Mr.